Tuesday, November 10, 2009

OPTIMISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe everything happens for a reason. Whether life is driven by coincidence, or fate, at the end of the day, it brings us to the same spot. I've realised and accepted that I have been in the wrong. Now I am dealing with the consequences. In life, you can only move forward, and strive to be a better person. Although the process in getting the full picture may not have been the best experience, the point is, I am here now. I know what my faults are, and ya, they're hella ugly. But it is never too late to change into something better. It takes patience, time and space. Take life as a journey and set yourself no expectations. Think about the now, rather than the when. And always choose to strive, rather than expect. That gives me hope that I can find myself again, and at the same time, be something better. And I thank you for that.



[Go - Boys Like Girls ]

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. --hugs--

    And a big gigantic smiiiiiiiiiiiiile. XD.

    ReplyDelete