Friday, October 30, 2009

Right now...

If I could travel the world today, I would. If I could just somehow find a getaway, I'd go there right now. I want to be blind.. I want to be oblivious.. I want to be invincible. I want to face the world without fearing it's going to attack me. I want to run, without being scared someone or something is after me. I want to wake up tomorrow morning feeling motivated. I want to feel excitement. I want to be on an ultimate high, so high that no one can take me down. I want to be free. Free from thoughts, free from having feelings. I just want to be free.

2 comments:

  1. Finishing your last exam will put you on a high. =)

    Facebook is instructing me to poke people. Namely, the middle aged leader of the church youth group who added me because of my Mum. How raunchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I've never been poked by her. LMAO. And the text I had to type to confirm I wasn't a robot was "nometh", like nom-eth. Nom nom nom.

    ReplyDelete